Thursday, May 31, 2012

Like a Big Deal

I am going to start this, by saying, I am currently addicted to calvin harris -Feel so close....
I am listening to it as I clack away, IN TIME TO THE MUSIC!! bazinga.

Tomorrow is the beginning of my 365 day challenge. I have quite a few things lined up for now, the "more commitment" tasks.
Some of these things include: starting to kick box again, joining a summer rec basketball team, and planning my big finale for the 365.
Are you intrigued?
My life long dream is to see New York City. I could list a million and one reasons why I want to, and we all know that in the top 5, is meeting mary-kate and ashley olsen..
*roll your eyes now*

So this next year, I am going to save my money like there is no tomorrow, and the last week of my challenge, I am going to end it off in New York City.
I plan to go by myself. (yes, call me crazy, unsafe and irresponsible)
I figure, this whole journey is about getting back to myself, and this is a dream I have had for as long as I can remember.
I would LOVE to share the experience with someone, but I want to be in NYC, and do the things that only I want to do.
Sight seeing during the day, and going back to the hotel to sleep whenever I feel like it.
I don't know how I feel about seeing a Broadway show by myself yet... Only because I don't think I could handle the night life of NYC on my own.
I know I'm kind of a big deal, and can be tough when needed.. But lets face it, I can't afford to get shanked in times square.

This august, for my 25th birthday, I am planning to go to LA. Now, this is not set in stone, as per employment to pay for such trip, is ideal.
I'm hoping to have a job ASAP. This is not going well. I have been unemployed for like, 3 weeks now... And it's catching up with me. I AM SO BROKE! haha.

Over the past while, I have been picking away at sanding down a table and chair set for the girls. Well, today, I finished sanding and almost finished painting it. 
It feels so good to just get this crap done.
No more excuses.
Now.. 365 days is a really long time. SOOO.. Feel free to throw out ideas that I could do for myself. Even simple things, like trying indian food. (which I have not done yet, and plan to.)
There are some "bucket list" things I want to accomplish on this journey. 
2 of the biggest things I want to do this year is: 1.Skydiving.
2.have a six pack.
Ok ok, I get that the last one is a bit absurd... BUT, I've had 2 kids, and lets face it, I have NEVER had a 6 pack. I'm not really a fan of super ripped girls, BUT, don't knock it til you try it right?? Who knows, maybe I will think that I look absolutely rediculous, and go eat a bigmac.. we shall see. AND so shall you!! :) 
Well guys, I hope you stay interested in this journey, and even hold me accountable.. I don't wanna get all pumped about this, and only last a month... 
SO. yah.
love and honesty,
cass

1 comment:

  1. best of luck cass, i hope this journey brings all kinds of introspective revelations!

    ReplyDelete

Bambi on Ice

We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...