Is it sad, that every time I proceed to spell banana, I sing the gwen stefani song in my head.. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
WOW.
I guess we shall just dive on in to this one.
I have great clients at work. Many are characters that make me smile, but they're are all usually good wholesome people.
One lady, (this situation still weirds me out sometimes), just saw through my "professionalism" and started speaking to me like we've known each other for years.
Some may say it was coincidence, some may say God.
I am indifferent at this point. Not because I'm angry, or because I've "lost faith".
It was such a random situation, that 15 minutes into a 1hr pedicure, I was bawling.
(I am so glad I do not have friends from work on FB, and can read this... I would so be fired..)
maybe not.
can you get fired for crying during a pedicure?
hmmm..
It seems like lately, the more people I meet, and get comfortable with, the more they can read me.
I've always been really good at "holding it together".
It's starting to get frustrating that these random people are just saying things like: "You can make it through", without even knowing ANYTHING about my life.
I've started reconnecting with some old and good friends. It's been such a blessing, and has made me realize how selfish I have been lately.
I guess that is the whole idea behind this journey, but at the same time, I've been so focused on making sure that I do something for myself EVERY day, that some of my friends have taken the bench.
Now, ugh... I'm not even going to rant about that. Never mind.
I could go on for hours about how a lot of my "close" friends seem to want nothing to do with me since I left my marriage.
yeah that's right. The secret is out. I chose to leave.
Use your imagination, because I will probably never write about it. Unless captain Morgan gives me an inspirational speech about it..
See what I did there? eh? eh? you like that one?
Time to touch base on the challenge. I'm still happy. I haven't missed a day yet.
Today, after I managed to get BOTH girls in bed AND sleeping by 7:30pm, I cleaned, cranked the music, made tacos, had a bath, shaved my legs, did a face mask, painted fingers and toes, watched big bang theory, and THEN... I went upstairs, put on my PJ's and put on "Crazy Stupid Love"... After pausing it a few times for trips down to the fridge for chocolate milk and yogurt, and who am I kidding, there HAS to be a pause for when ryan gosling takes off his shirt.
Hot.Damn.
(sorry babe)
And oohhhh snap, the secret is out.
yes,
I am dating someone.
He's great, and if you're lucky, you've met him, or will meet him. He's kind of a big deal.
But, this blog isn't about him.
It's about the OTHER big deal. MOI. bahaha, I think trying to convince my readers that I am not a conceited asshole at this point, is a waste of time..
I've decided the next few things I'm going to do for myself.. One of them being a tattoo. YAY! new ink for me! ...
I do have a beef to address..
WHY has NO ONE, offered to go SKY DIVING with me!??!
It's been like.. 4 months now people.
SOMEONE needs some adventure in their life. SOOO, why not go sky diving with me? It could be fun.. and if we die, I will buy you a drink after.
deal?
OK, well
..
This blog isn't as interesting as I had anticipated. I apologize.
I'm watching crazy stupid love for the second time now.
I think a blog about the kids, and a general "life" update, not just the challenge update is in order.
hopefully that happens sooner than later.
Love and Honesty,
Huzzah!
cass
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bambi on Ice
We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...
-
Tomorrow is a very special day. Macaroni cards are being made almost everywhere, paint hand prints, small poems and sticker pictures. Barbec...
-
Hello, hello, hello and HELLO! Wow i am really slacking on the whole blog front. I apologize!! I hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend...
-
OK... well ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a frustrating situation to read about, go ahead and keep reading! So some of you ma...
Always good when you update on your life :)
ReplyDelete