Lost.
Hurting.
Being lied to isn't that bad.
Being betrayed... I can deal with that.
Living the rest of my life, never knowing what's real, what is true, what is honest.
I don't think I can cope.
I didn't do anything for myself today.
I don't plan to.
So far, looking after myself, has included:
Animosity,
bitterness,
fear,
anxiety.
I don't sleep.
I cry.
Confusion.
Unsettled sense of self.
I need to go somewhere.
The people who are supposed to be here for me, in this moment, are gone.
They've all walked away.
where are you.
I need you.
It shouldn't be this bad. It can all be solved.
I can't do it alone.
No body said it was easy.
In 3 days,
i've gone from being on top of the world, nothing can shake me.
to:
Lost.Hurting.Alone.
Everything I had, is trying to be taken away from me, and I can try my absolute hardest, to not let it all fall apart.
Hold it together.
It's SO worth it,
but I can't do it alone.
2 of my best friends have failed me,
I'm down to 1 more ...And i will fight with everything I have for it.
you know who you are.
and I'm still in, if you are.
But we have to fight together..
because I don't have much to give anymore.
I will not walk away.
love and honesty,
cass
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bambi on Ice
We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...
-
Tomorrow is a very special day. Macaroni cards are being made almost everywhere, paint hand prints, small poems and sticker pictures. Barbec...
-
Hello, hello, hello and HELLO! Wow i am really slacking on the whole blog front. I apologize!! I hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend...
-
OK... well ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a frustrating situation to read about, go ahead and keep reading! So some of you ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment