Good evening fellow readers/bloggers.
For whatever reason you are joining me on this blogging experience, I would like to start off by saying: Thanks for joining!
Today is my first "official" day of blogging. I don't think that I have ever been great at writing, but I have always enjoyed it. I figured I may need something to keep me sane over the next 6 months. So here's a quick background as to why my life is going to be hectic..I got accepted to school for esthetics!! I am so excited! I have always wanted to pursue a career in esthetics, but getting married/having kids kind of slowed that down for a few years.
So with 2 kids, a fantastic husband, and maybe no common sense, I am embarking on this journey of "craziness".. Classes start Jan 4th, so I have a month yet to anticipate everything. I doubt that I really need one more thing to add to my list of things to do, but why not?? What do I have to lose? besides my sanity......
keep me in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bambi on Ice
We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...
-
Tomorrow is a very special day. Macaroni cards are being made almost everywhere, paint hand prints, small poems and sticker pictures. Barbec...
-
Hello, hello, hello and HELLO! Wow i am really slacking on the whole blog front. I apologize!! I hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend...
-
OK... well ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a frustrating situation to read about, go ahead and keep reading! So some of you ma...
Yay!!! So excited for you to start school and even more excited that you are blogging!
ReplyDelete