Monday, November 29, 2010

No Ham Sandwich for me!!

So, today I decided to return to the gym after a 6 week hiatus(sp?)... Hahaha oh jeeze I am sure that people were laughing at me.. I was originally going to run a 5k race in december, and I was so excited to start training for it.. WAS being the key word... I haven't signed up yet, infact, I think that I have missed the sign up date all together... Although, there is another 5k race in March, so maybe I will train for that one..
I hopped on the treadmill today, and I was thinking I was going to conquer.... My goal is to run the 5k in about 20 min... Today, it took me 12 min to run 1.5km... I will have to run 1km in 4min to accomplish this goal!! sheesh. ...what have I gotten myself into..
p.s.. I WILL stop with the momma cass puns sooner or later.... (from the mamma and the papas for those who have NO clue what I am talking about)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bambi on Ice

We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...