Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1000

I'm at 968 views as I type this...
I remember being stoked to hit 48!!! I guess this means I'm a big deal... Or almost a big deal anyways... All thanks to you!! Give yourself a pat on the back!! Or if you have short arms, and cannot reach, like myself... Get someone in close proximity to yourself to do it for you. I won't make fun of you, I promise :)

Not much is going on in school right now. Mostly just practising waxing, and painting nails. I think I am getting my underarms waxed tomorrow though... Eek!!! Yes I know, I am a big baby. But really? think about it... I'm sure I am probably getting sympathy from my male readers right now. And I appreciate your sympathy. Unless you're just laughing at me, saying " HA HA, sucks to be you!" ... well then, I don't appreciate that.

First exam next week! I started studying over the weekend, but the whole idea of an exam still freaks me out. Nothing says anxiety attack like: "Here, answer these 50 plus questions on everything you have learned in your first month of school"...
Woooo saaaaaw (sp?)

1 comment:

Bambi on Ice

We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...