Tuesday, January 25, 2011

i like to move it move it

So change of plans, we are moving this saturday... Yes that's right ladies and gentlemen, we are making the 9th move in 5 years.
Have i mentioned that I have an exam on friday?? So my schedule as of now is: Study, pack, clean.. Study pack clean.. Scludy, stack, stlean.... LOL. Ok, that was a little un neccessary, but hey. I needed a filler.

I know that this move is going to be worth it, but I am having a hard time adjusting to the fact that I have to pack and unpack, get re adjusted to a new space, re organize, redecorate... y'know..

SO, if you're not to busy reading my super awesome blog on saturday, and want to come help move, then just let me know. There is no such thing as "too many people"... Well, maybe on the C-train..

I'm sitting here at my computer playing with my hair, mentally kicking myself for wanting to cut it... I must say it was the first time in a REALLY long time that I have cried over lost locks.. Now I am left with almost no hair. (It's not short, just super thin, and I am used to my thick hair). Yes I know, it is just hair so I should get over it. I think it's more of a "breaching of trust issue" I put a good 91% of my trust in that hairdresser, and she screwed up royally. I will never ever go to her again to get my hair cut, even if it saves me 20 bux.. Which it didn't really, because then I had to pay my usual hairdresser to fix it, SO it evened out. *sigh*
I hope you're not thinking : "Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just wasted 3 min (5 if you're slow) reading a blog about hair. If you are, then I apologize.
But really, you only wasted 5 min of your life... there are worst things. (Like wasting 1.5hrs of your life watching dinner for shmucks!)
anywho, there's not a whole lot more I can write about.. I probably won't be blogging until friday evening, or after we're all moved in.. Unless I have some crazy experience, or some awesome epiphany. (sp?)
adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bambi on Ice

We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...