Okie dokie ladies and gentlemen...(If there are any males that read this, a special hello to you!) Are you ready to hear how school is going?? I would have updated sooner, but my computer was having some issues. *insert a choice phrase and four letter word here*
I LOVE school!!!! absolutely freaking love it... On the very first day, we were in the spa, doing hands on learning! Awesome eh? (yah yah, I'm so Canadian)... I got to be a model whilst everyone else took turns waxing my fabulous winter legs.. Yum..
Day two consisted of playing around with manicures. We didn't learn the whole shizzam, but we did some filing, buffing, base coat , polish and topcoat. LOADS of fun.. You would be suprised at how hard it actually is to paint someone else's nails! filing nails the correct way is hard to get used to as well.
I have lots of stories, but so far, most of them have just made me angry, or super stressed. So typing them out for you on my lovely blog will not be a good idea, since I still have a bit of homework to finish... and I don't feel like getting all worked into a frenzy right before I go to bed. I'm sure there will be plenty more stories in the future.
Well, tomorrow is friday, and I will have officially completed my first week of school. My sanity is still in check (so far), the girls are doing great without me (tear), and I haven't missed my bus yet. (Although, I have had to chase down a few...) <---- how's that for a comical bedtime image? :)
Goodnight guys.. I will be keeping you posted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bambi on Ice
We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...
-
Tomorrow is a very special day. Macaroni cards are being made almost everywhere, paint hand prints, small poems and sticker pictures. Barbec...
-
Hello, hello, hello and HELLO! Wow i am really slacking on the whole blog front. I apologize!! I hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend...
-
OK... well ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a frustrating situation to read about, go ahead and keep reading! So some of you ma...
Sounds great! I'm so proud of you!
ReplyDelete