*pukes*
our mice our back :(... Ok, maybe I shouldn't say "mice" but howie and I saw/caught a mouse on monday night whilst watching a movie. I am sick and tired of these stupid things, and having to stress over having a spotless house so my kids aren't touching toys that mice may have crawled over. *shudders*
On that note, we found a 3bed townhouse that we're debating moving to...
right now, we live super close to my parents, and my friend who watches the girls wed & friday while I'm at school... If we move to this place, it will add about 15 min to the commute to my parents, and about 20 to the other... Howie would then have to backtrack past our new place, and go to work. Here's the fantastic part: We have to let them (our current landlord) know by tomorrow what our decision is. SO needless to say, I may or may not be moving in 2 weeks time... the 9th time in 5 years...
This got me thinking, why do I hate moving so much? Sure I hate shelling out money to pack and unpack all of my stuff... I hate packing, I hate re organizing, I hate having that awkward first 2 months in a place until you feel settled. Even though I have already cried today because I am so stressed, I could still generate a good 2 hr cry session right now.
you may be thinking "boo hoo, suck it up and move" or "ewwww mice! get out now!".... I'm torn 50/50, and for the first time in a really long time, I have no idea what I am going to do... and less than 24 hrs to figure it out... *ugh*
Lord help me through this....
you will know soon if I am staying or going
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bambi on Ice
We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...
-
Tomorrow is a very special day. Macaroni cards are being made almost everywhere, paint hand prints, small poems and sticker pictures. Barbec...
-
Hello, hello, hello and HELLO! Wow i am really slacking on the whole blog front. I apologize!! I hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend...
-
OK... well ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a frustrating situation to read about, go ahead and keep reading! So some of you ma...
I can totally empathize. We had 7 moves in 4 years. I guess its a stage of life that will hopefully pass soon for you! Praying for a peace-filled answer.
ReplyDeleteM