well, there are officially 3 days (including today) of march left. AND THERE IS STILL SNOW!!!
don't even get me started on this freakin weather. All I see is a brown slushy and snowy mess of calgary. *sigh*.
Oh! i bet y'all are wondering my mark for exam #3? Well, I originally had 99%, but after reviewing my exam, and double checking an answer, it turns out that it's just another 100 under my belt. Oh you know, how boring right? LOL! I have my midterm practicle for pedicures tomorrow, and I am not going to lie, I am super nervous. We have to do all of our practicle exams with red nail polish, because it's the hardest color to paint with. *sigh* make my life miserable.
Sophia has Pneumonia, Aj's coughing, Howie has now been sick for 2 weeks, and Henry is also sick. I can feel mine starting, with a cough cough here, and a sniff sniff there, but I hope it doesn't turn into a full blown song! (see what I did there?? I bet all of you are rolling your eyes with sarcasm at this point. But you loved it. I know it)
well ladies and gentlemen, here's to another day in the crazy life of cass. Enjoy your tuesday. We shall meet again soon in blogland.
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bambi on Ice
We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...
-
Tomorrow is a very special day. Macaroni cards are being made almost everywhere, paint hand prints, small poems and sticker pictures. Barbec...
-
Hello, hello, hello and HELLO! Wow i am really slacking on the whole blog front. I apologize!! I hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend...
-
OK... well ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a frustrating situation to read about, go ahead and keep reading! So some of you ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment