Exam # 3 today. 230 multiple choice questions... I feel like gurfing.. Not because I am not ready for the test, but because I think I'm coming down with the flu. LOL. oh jeeze. Anywho, I'm hoping for higher than 95%. I will let y'all know hokay?
After this exam, we have our pedicure midterm practicle exam, and i think 2 weeks from today is our theory midterm. *does a crazy dance*
I can feel myself slowly starting to shut down and burn out. I'm tired, I usually only get 5-6hrs of sleep, and I never see my hubby. I know I'm pretty much halfway done school. I had thought about taking a month off after school, just to unwind, and now more than ever am i counting down the days.
Don't get me wrong, I love school. I love what I am learning, all of the opportunities that I have had, and hanging out with different people.. BUT, I miss my family. I miss laying in bed til 8am.. (it's sad when sleeping in is considered 8am.) <--- I remember when I would sleep until 2pm... and we all know that was before kids.
I'm halfway there, June 24th could come a little quicker.
3 more months, 3 more months, 3 more months.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bambi on Ice
We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...
-
Tomorrow is a very special day. Macaroni cards are being made almost everywhere, paint hand prints, small poems and sticker pictures. Barbec...
-
Hello, hello, hello and HELLO! Wow i am really slacking on the whole blog front. I apologize!! I hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend...
-
OK... well ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a frustrating situation to read about, go ahead and keep reading! So some of you ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment