well ladies and gentlemen. Tomorrow will be my one month anniversary with these dang hives. For those of you out of the loop, and who don't creep on my FB wall (shame on you), a month ago I broke out in these random hives, and they haven't gone away. I have seen a total of 3 different doctors, and they all tell me contradicting theories. *sigh*. It sucks that what I choose to wear in the morning is dependant on how bad my hives are. Right now I am taking the life brand of reactine, morning and evening and I'm still breaking out. They aren't nearly as bad as they have been, but it's just annoying. At first I thought it was something in my diet, but I break out first thing in the morning before I eat or drink anything. I haven't switched my detergent, I haven't switched my bounce sheets, and I am getting SOOOO annoyed with this whole process.. Please say a prayer that these blasted things go away. I am white enough as it is, I NEED sun on my legs this summer, but I look like a lepar with shorts on, so lets just skip that idea...
SO, are you excited? I only have 5.5 weeks of school left!!!!!! Shut the front door, I know right? I'm hoping I can get creative enough to keep this blog going after I am done school, I wouldn't want to let my 4 followers down.
ok, update time, we wrote our second last module exam on friday, and it was SUPER easy. Hence why I am disapointed with my 98%.. Ya ya, I know , I can hear the eye rolling already. BUT, I was SO sure that I aced that exam, and that is why there is a slight disapointment. I'm not really THAT much of a nerd, so you can stop with the eye rolling now. Thanks.
So apparently I like to throw in some random deep thoughts these days, about life, God and just general things I suppose, so here is what I have been thinking.
In the bible it talks about a woman who fears the lord should be praised. What the heck does that mean right? Everytime I would read it/hear about it as I was growing up, it never made sense to me. Why should we fear God? Ya he's got the whole "ruler of everyhing" going on, and could end my life at any given moment, but I really don't think that God has intended us to live our lives, walking on eggshells trying to please him, in fear of getting struck by lightning. SO, i was journaling a while ago, and I came up with this: Maybe we're not supposed to "fear" God himself, but rather fear what our lives would be like WITHOUT him.. Fearing walking alone, not having him there. Does that make sense? I duno, i was pretty impressed with myself when I came up with that. I know I believe in God, and want to a live a life that shows that, and raise my kids in the atmosphere that it's OK to believe in God and love him.. At this point in my life, I'm just not sure how that looks right now...
well there I go typing to myself again. Ah well, I'm sure most of you enjoy it, if not, there's a small "x" at the top right hand corner of your screen.. ..
xo
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bambi on Ice
We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...
-
Tomorrow is a very special day. Macaroni cards are being made almost everywhere, paint hand prints, small poems and sticker pictures. Barbec...
-
Hello, hello, hello and HELLO! Wow i am really slacking on the whole blog front. I apologize!! I hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend...
-
OK... well ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a frustrating situation to read about, go ahead and keep reading! So some of you ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment