Friday, June 24, 2011

the panic

all I can think about right now is the constant pounding of my heart in my chest.. My palms are sweaty, and there's a storm in my stomach. All though I can relate it all to pre-final exam nerves, it's really not helping my situation.
Information about chemistry, electricity, diseases of the skin, nail parts, bones and muscles of the face are swirling around in my head, and can't seem to sort themselves out.
We were told before our midterm to be prepared because it was a "tough" exam. I was in tears by question 20. Hardest exam I have ever written. Our teacher told us yesterday that the final exam is way harder than the midterm.
here's hoping I studied enough...
I envy howie right now, soundly asleep in bed.. Completely in a mindless and stress-free place. I hope I can visit that place soon.
I did it.
I really did it.
6 months, alot of tears and way more stress than I thought I could ever handle.
I guess this was meant to be.. "God will never give you more than you can handle." Even though there were times where I thought I was going to have to drop out of school , the stress was so bad, I made it.
I guess I should feel blessed in a way that God saw this opportunity, and experience, handed it to me and said: You can do it. I believe in you..
So next time you're having a super hard time with life, or even relationships, be thankful for your struggles. If you're going through somethin super tough, remember that God has faith in you. You wouldn't be going through it if God didn't think you had the right character, patience and dignity to face these struggles. In a twisted way, these past 6months have been a bit of an ego boost for me. Even though I doubted myself, God knew I could do it.
Thank you to all that have supported me while being in school. Thank you for the patience you have had with me as I ranted about school, and all the crazy drama. Hopefully things will go back to normal quickly so that I can get back on track, and back in the loop with my friendships.. And especially my mommy friends.
1hr and 13 min. until my pen hits the paper. My last exam.. .
can you hear that? I think your prayer engine needs to be started at 9:00am sharp... yup thats right. Even if you don't believe in |God at all, you need to say a prayer. I'm going to need it.
*heart pounding, palms sweating*
here I go..............
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bambi on Ice

We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...