well, ladies and gentlemen, i hate to inform you but the stress has continued even after school.. Dish out some more lame sauce.
I debated for quite a while about whether or not i was going to blog about this, but i figured hey, why not.. I will start by saying that I'm not looking for anyone to take on this as a burden, or even feel like they need to help me find a solution. I guess in my own selfish way, I'm just letting out steam.
So howie got laid off last week. *sigh*. He's getting severence pay for 2 weeks, and his vacation pay etc, so that really only gives us another 2 weeks before he needs a job.. Now, ideally this would have been a perfect opportunity, because I had a wonderful job lined up at a medical spa, and was supposed to start july 18th.
I haven't heard back from the lady. I have called, called and left messages, and she hasn't called me back. SUPER annoying. so now we're both unemployed, with no signs of jobs.. Howie did some searching and made calls before we left for SK, but everyone "doesn't need anyone right now, but we have your information".. I guess thats better than nothing, but still frustrating.
The day after howie lost his job, our landlord informed us our rent is going up 100 bux in august. so that is AWESOME.. Now, to some of the readers out there, 100 dollars isn't that much. But to us, thats a weeks worth of groceries, or 2 tanks of gas... (1 and 1/4 if we were to be in SK full time sheesh)
We've been praying about this, hoping for better opportunities, maybe even a chance to move back to Sk.. Who knows tho.. I know I sure don't.. I know God does, but really, what use is that if he doesn't let ME know haha. I know I just need to be patient in his timing, but the clock is ticking, and i'm running out of patience. *sigh*
we'll make it. we have to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bambi on Ice
We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...
-
Tomorrow is a very special day. Macaroni cards are being made almost everywhere, paint hand prints, small poems and sticker pictures. Barbec...
-
Hello, hello, hello and HELLO! Wow i am really slacking on the whole blog front. I apologize!! I hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend...
-
OK... well ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a frustrating situation to read about, go ahead and keep reading! So some of you ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment