*slurrrrrrpppppp* Dang thats some good coffee..
I figured, since I've been writing some heavy blogs lately, I would share something lighter..And to make up for how jealous you are that I am drinking a decent cup of coffee, whilst I'm STILL in my PJ's, at 10:00am on a friday.
boo yah
H'okay, so.
having 2 girls, is quite fun. BUT. It's a whole lot of attitude. (Ages almost 5 and almost 2).
I haven't really decided how I feel about putting my kids names all over the web.. I am pretty sure I have in previous posts.. If you want to check, and read through all of my awesomeness again, be my guest. But I will man up, and tell you right now, I'm too dang lazy for that..
So for those of you that know me personally, or just creep me on facebook and know my deets, you're going to have to deal with the terms "oldest and baby". ookay????? You'll be fine. I promise.
My oldest and I are one in the same person when it comes to personality. She's goofy, carefree, emotional and likes group activities. (I know, I know, we're big deals.) That being said, disciplining her is quite easy. We relate to eachother, she gets it. Only when she is super tired and cranky do we clash.
NOW. The baby on the other hand. We have the exact same attitude. Which means, we butt heads constantly!! Now, I don't really remember my childhood before the age of 3. (sorry mom!!). Although, I do know, that the attitude she has NOW, is somewhere around the attitude I had at 17.
It's her way or the highway. If you call her by her first name, she throws a fit, and says: NO!! ME WEE- AH!!!! me: Ok, time to have your snack, come sit at the table. Baby: NO MOM! I NO SIT AT A TABO! NO NACK! I PAYIN! or sometimes I get the simple: Ok. c'mon (oldest).
She also has a fear of doors being closed. Now, I'm not making this up. This child, I am almost convinced she is OCD. She can't handle when doors are closed, they all have to be opened. I have to keep her away from the front door, because otherwise she freaks out: "DOOR OPEN MAMA! OPEN A DOOR!"
She also prefers to speparate her cereal. Example: Apple cinnamon Cheerios and milk in a bowl. I leave the room to make my breakfast, and come back, to all of the cheerios in a neat pile. (It was actually pretty immaculate. It looked like there was a process) She then drinks the milk from the bowl, and eats the cheerious after.
NOW. I have tried giving it to her separately, but that is unacceptable.
I have no idea how to discipline this child. Anything I try makes her freak out more, (yes I realize is to be expected) or do the "wrong" more frequently.
Now, with my oldest, I swore that 2's were nothing, and it was the age of 3 that was terrible... I think thats a first born thing. Man, Baby turns 2 in about 2 weeks, and I have grey hairs already. Literally. I found 3 of them. I yanked them all out in a matter of seconds, and had a meltdown infront of my bathroom mirror. Yes, I am a 24yr old mother of 2, and was BAWLING in the bathroom over 3 grey hairs. That was a "bottle of wine to yourself in an end of the day bath" kind of day...Didn't happen. Buut I wanted it to lol.. Hey, atleast I'm honest, and now you're all sure I'm not an alcoholic right?
Today, I'm going to attempt to make home made buns for the first time. I'm hoping nothing disasterous happens. I have a short attention span, and I'm not sure how I feel about this "Punching down the dough every 15 min for 4 hrs" kind of deal... (Mom I know you're reading this, and I'm sure that's what your recipe says.. You can roll your eyes now :))...
I guess I will blog later?? And let you know if I have a masterpiece in my house, or some hockey pucks to use on the skating rink behind our house... . could be fun either way.
happy friday y'all.
See, I haven't lost my sense of humor.
right?
right?
...............awkward silence......
oh ps,
i won the new drake CD on the radio last weekend. It's pretty decent. Besides the large ammount of references to gardening materials. (yes i do mean hoes). He's pretty comical with his lyrics. Now, don't worry, I won't be thuggin it up in my car with the girls in the back. HAHA could you imagine. Next thing I know they'll be asking for "swag" for birthdays and Christmas gifts. Awh jeeze. This has been a long "ps"..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bambi on Ice
We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...
-
Tomorrow is a very special day. Macaroni cards are being made almost everywhere, paint hand prints, small poems and sticker pictures. Barbec...
-
Hello, hello, hello and HELLO! Wow i am really slacking on the whole blog front. I apologize!! I hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend...
-
OK... well ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a frustrating situation to read about, go ahead and keep reading! So some of you ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment