I have mice. *shudders*
It's been almost 3 weeks since we saw the first little bastard...
The next day, we bought 6 traps, and at the end of the first week, no mice had been caught.. After being persistant with my landlord, FINALLY pest control was called, and they set up 5 more traps.. another week, nothing caught.. By this point, I had temporarily moved into my parents house with the girls.. The mice are in my walls, and they wake me up numorous times in the night!!!
My mom went out (bless her heart) and bought me 2 traps. It's the "Predator" brand, and the snap-E trap.. We have officially caught 3 mice in 2 days.
I have to add, I HATE mice.. I hate them. oooooh they freak me out, they make my skin crawl, paranoid, and I lose sleep knowing they are in my house. I am so blessed to have a husband that will dispose of the dead mice for me.. and check the traps, bed, bathtub, kitchen, and under the covers for mice for me...
yes I know, I am a big baby... Hopefully the exterminator can make it soon, and fix this problem for good...
Our lease is up end of Jan, and I really don't want to add moving to my list of things to do whilst in school... Who knows. It could happen.
Off to work tomorrow, pray these little buggers don't wake me.. or that they're all dead...
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bambi on Ice
We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...
-
Tomorrow is a very special day. Macaroni cards are being made almost everywhere, paint hand prints, small poems and sticker pictures. Barbec...
-
Hello, hello, hello and HELLO! Wow i am really slacking on the whole blog front. I apologize!! I hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend...
-
OK... well ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a frustrating situation to read about, go ahead and keep reading! So some of you ma...
I know your pain all too well. By the time we moved out of our old house I had our boxes packed for 5 days before moving. When we moved and unloaded boxes there was piles of mice $#^$ in the bottoms. I can't imagine having stayed there. I'm praying it all gets sorted for you!!!
ReplyDelete