Monday, January 17, 2011

the decision

SO.
we're moving! *sigh* But not right away...
I sucked it up, and realized that as much as I hate moving, a 2bed 1 bath apartment with a side of mice is not worth 1150/month or 958 a month if we sign a year lease... Our landlord is kind of... well.. I will let you pick a rude word or two....
I guess I should change my header? and add moving to the list of things to do while in school? Maybe not.. That might look a little bit rediculous..
We are looking into buying a house. *crosses fingers* It's a shot in the dark, but we're praying that God will work something out. I really hate the idea of throwing away 1000 bux a month to someone who doesn't really need that much money, y'know? If I ever win the lottery, and you guys can hold me to this, I am going to build like 3 little houses, and rent them out for like 500 bux a month... I would have some sort of intricate application process, and only select young families or couples that are in the same predicament as Howie and I.
How we survive on one income is beyond me. It has to be God, because to do the numbers, we should be broke all of the time. I'm not saying it's not tight some months. (We've all been there, when you come to the end of the money before the end of the month?)
I never thought I would see the day that I would be debating on buying a house in Alberta...*shudders*
Please don't take offense to that, I was just born and raised in a tiny town in Saskatchewan.. Ah well, I'm here until I'm done school.
Keep your eyes open for any sweet deals on 3bed places.. h'okay? thanks. You can move for me too.. and make my lunch, clean my house, and put all my clean laundry away :p
Goodnight !!
PS: I finally cleaned my bathroom!!! I will not tell you on what day, because I can only imagine how appalled you will be.. hee hee.

1 comment:

  1. you are an awesome girl. so much going on. buyin a house would be an awesome idea. i will pray for you. if you need anything, you know where to find me.

    ReplyDelete

Bambi on Ice

We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...