Monday, January 31, 2011

EXAMine this :p

hey guys. hey there. how's it going? pretty good? Have you been dying to hear how I did on my first exam?? Should I continue on for a few more sentences of pointless jargin, just to make you wait that much longer?? Well, the results are in, and I guess I'm a fricken genius, because I got myself 100 on my first test. Yes ladies and gentlemen, despite popular belief, I-a blonde- scored 100.. Heck yes. (point, aim and shot directly at the negativity.) Holler.

Well, we moved into our new place. It's already starting to feel like home. Despite the extremely stressful and emotionally chaotic weekend, I feel like this could be home for more than a year. *knock on wood*

I'm off to bed now. I just thought it would be nice of me to update you. I'm going to finish my glass of milk, while I watch the bachelor. LOL. For some reason, watching 20 girls throw themselves at one guy, who isn't even that good looking at all, and then watching them cry histerically when he doesn't want them to be his wife.. LOL!! pure amusement.. Yes I know, I'm a jerk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bambi on Ice

We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...