Wednesday, February 9, 2011

holler

What is up my fellow blog creepers?? It has been way too long, did you miss me? I missed you! yes, even though I may not know who you are, I missed you. How's that for uncomfortable?? I'm watching you.... mwahahaha.. jk

So I'm about to watch american Idol right now, so I am going to attempt to make this a brief blog entry. Please note the key word in this statement is : attempt.
Now that we have established that, let me get started.
So I guess I am going to be asking for some advice from you guys! I have been thinking alot about the direction i want to venture in to after I become a liscenced esthetician. I know that working in a spa right out of school is probably a smart move, but I'm not sure if that's something that I reeeealllly want to do.  Something that I keep coming back to, is writing for a magazine. Like the "how to" column with Andy from how to lose a guy in 10 days. Or a : ask the esthetician, or my idea was: "Cassthetics" <--- pretty darn clever hey?? and possibly a bit punny??? ( I know some of you appreciate the humor, so please know that I am thinking of you.)
I guess what my question is, do you think that I would be creative enough to go into that direction.. If I ended up writing for Elle, Flare or Cosmo, would you read my column?  I really do enjoy writing, and manipulating my words into some sort of fairytale like story. Making the most simple statements complex and full of grammatical desire.
haha. ok, now i'm just showing off!! just kidding.
well, there are some cheerios calling my name, and to be honest, it's hard to put my focus into blogging when Idol is on... love me for it.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bambi on Ice

We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...