Monday, February 28, 2011

a litto bit of this

goodmorning/afternoon/evening..
i would like to start off by thanking my 2 followers. Represent! lol. And now i would like to end by thanking everyone for reading my this. Heh, not even hey? you would be so choked if you thought there was only a few sentences to this blog entry hey? haha.
I guess we're all in need of some updating? Well, school is going really well! Im really enjoying learning, and I'm starting to get super excited to graduate and have my own clientelle. There is still alot of drama, but I can't really vent about all of that on here, due to the fact that I have some fellow students added on FB, and that would just add to the drama. (ok I admit, I'm just not the confrontational type, most of the time, and I don't have the balls to handle a heated situation that should arise from any blog comments) and yes, the drama is THAT bad.
We just finished our 2nd module exam, in which i received a 99%. where did I go wrong hey? (i'm kidding)
I have some classmates that like to give me flack for pulling off a 100 and now a 99.. But I'm trying REALLY hard not to let it get to me, because I work hard for my grades. I study everyday, test or no test. (for the record, I haven't always been a nerd. It's a new leaf and I kind of like it)
So at school, we're having a contest in which the winner(s) get to go to this huge makeup convention/esthetics thing. It's all Jane Airdelle makeup, and all of their head honcho's. So start up your praying engines, because I want to go SO badly. And yes, I will keep you posted.
Now on to the exciting news! (no I'm not preggo again) In just 4 glorious days, I will be east bound to see my other sister Jayme. I'm especially excited because I get to go solo mio. NO KIDS FOR 3.5 DAYS!! What's the occaison you may ask? It's her 24th birthday (sorry I spilled your age!), and I'm pretty sure that it's been almost 10 yrs since we've spent a birthday together.. As I prepare myself for this adventure, I am preparing my soul with a little bit of the Jonas Brothers right now. SO good, nd don't judge me. I bet you would like them too. I won't tell .. Blogging frequently is harder than I thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bambi on Ice

We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...