Thursday, March 10, 2011

huzzah

hello, hello, hello and hello!!!! I have been lacking commitment on this whole blog thing. BUT atleast I am nice enough to give you updates! Just kidding. And shout out to my 3rd follower!
let's bring this number up shall we?!

Saskatoon was AMAZING. I had so much fun. I didn't realize that I could have that much fun without my kids around. I know it sounds kind of hokey, but it's true. I had a lot of learning experiences over the weekend, right now I feel crazy, but I know in the long run, things will work out.

SO... Who started their prayer engine? A quick recap for new readers, or the ones that don't remember. There was a contest going on at school, where 2  of us get to go to this HUGE Jane Airdelle makeup convention... guess who's going?! yup. I am. that's right people. I am the shizz. JK! I am not really that conceited, I just needed to have a moment. I can't wait to go! and to tell all of you about it. I'm hoping to realy enjoy this great experience.
Exam #3 is coming up in about 2 weeks, and then it's that time for midterms! I also have some more exciting school news, but that's going to have to wait until my teacher gives me the go-ahead! SO stoked.
well guys, have a great day, and if you're bored, feel free to swing by my school and bring me a large double double.
xo!
cass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bambi on Ice

We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...