Sunday, March 20, 2011

drama drama drama

*insert long ass swears here*

I have to be honest right now, I am NOT very optimistic about school right now. I still have 3 months left, and I feel like I am losing my mind.
Now, I get along fairly well with all of the girls in my class, so in that aspect, I feel lucky. ALTHOUGH, not everyone gets along with eachother, and it's starting to feel like one of those terrible movies, where all the jibber jabbing and bitching just start to swirl together, into nothing but annoying murmurs.

Ok, so here's the brief history. So, some of the girls in my class have a habit of txting in class, and when we're in the spa. Personally, it doesn't bother me, BUT i see how it can be viewed as "disrespectful and disruptive".. Another issue has been people being late for class first thing in the morning, and after lunch break. Again, doesn't really bother me, but I can see the flip side.. You with me so far?  So now these little things have started to slowly annoy eachother, and now everyone is slowly turning everyone into caddy highschool girls.
Please note, if you are in my class, and reading this, this is not an "attack". If I have a problem with you, I have already said it to your face, you know how I feel, so breathe ":)

We have exam #3 on friday, and I am freaking out so bad. This section is really confusing for me, I'm having issues remembering terms etc. Finding small hidden words in the questions that will screw me up.. EX: The outermost layer of the skin, and the uppermost layer of the epidermis. Things like that.
Even though I have been keeping on track with studying, I don't feel ready. *sigh* And seriously, a person can only study so much before feeling like they're going crazy.
Hm.... what else can I tell you...
OH, the news. The news I had mentioned last blog, and had to wait.. Well, here it goes, I have a job lined up already for when school is done! yay me! So excited. I'm not guna say where as of yet, and probably won't, due to the fact that I have an online blog, and don't want any creepers showing up to my job... *shudders*... Unless it was ryan reynolds or james franco.. They can stalk me any day. (sorry howie) :)
well I think that's all for now.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bambi on Ice

We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...