I know I said I would post monday. But besides being sick, and working like a dog, i decided that you guys would be fine with a day of anticipation.
Yes. I said it. I am sick. I haven't thrown up yet (thankfully), but I sure feel like I could! Ugh. I'm really hoping this passes soon. I dont mind if I have a little bit of the sniffles when I leave on my trip, but I would prefer to be completely healthy. I hope I can count on some prayers. Maybe it's a bit selfish to ask for. "I want to be healthy, so I can leave the country for a week, and forfeit my motherly duties for a week." But in retrospect, what kind of holiday would that be if I was sick the whole time? Anywho.
As I sit here hammering away on my keyboard, I've got a list of things to do piling up as I distract myself. There's nothing worse than having to clean and do laundry when you're sick and just want to lay on the couch and die. And by die, I mean watch tv, and refuse to answer the phone.
I'm all packed for LA. Lame I know, considering I leave a week from tomorrow. But I work tomorrow, friday-tuesday. So i don't really have a lot of spare time to wrap my head around packing. For your information, I have not packed my bathroom utilities. I do plan on showering many times before I leave. I just thought I would throw that out there.
I don't have anything inspirational to say really. Just thought I would update. I guess.
I duno
xo
cass
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bambi on Ice
We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...
-
Tomorrow is a very special day. Macaroni cards are being made almost everywhere, paint hand prints, small poems and sticker pictures. Barbec...
-
Hello, hello, hello and HELLO! Wow i am really slacking on the whole blog front. I apologize!! I hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend...
-
OK... well ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a frustrating situation to read about, go ahead and keep reading! So some of you ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment