Monday, October 15, 2012

tattoo tattoo....tatt-tear

BLAAAAARRRGGHHH

so.
I decided the other day, that it would be a great impulse decision to go and get a tattoo for myself.
Something for me.
something that I wanted.
I was stoked on the design that I wanted, 2 feathers, wrapped with ribbon, with the date I started my challenge.
it looked SICK on the fricken sketch.
and then. it happened.
mr."greatest tattoo guy ever"
Had a seizure apparently whilst doing my tattoo.
I'm so sad.
it looks horrendous.
Ok, so as matt would say : "that's why you don't draw on yourself!"
..
yeah yeah yeah,
womp womp.
SO.
I now have a pine cone-leaf looking tattoo, with a fair amount of terrible attempts at shading... It looks like he sneezed while doing the outline.
Now, you may be asking why i didn't say anything about this "shotty" attempt of shading when I was in the shop.
I thought it was the stencil. I said, oh no big deal that will wash off. 
well, its been 3 days, and it WILL NOT GO AWAY. It hasn't even faded.
I'm not experienced in this whole tattoo experience and shop thing, so I'm debating and wondering if I can get my money back, or 50% back... I really don't know how I feel about going back to this shop, and getting the SAME guy to "fix" it... I don't want a whole calf piece for crying out loud.
frig.
well.
It was impulsive, and for me, so I guess I will always have that as a memory every time that I look at my tattoo.... *sigh*.
What can you do I suppose.

Well, I start my new work out regime tomorrow.
Starting slow, etc. and hoping to be in wicked shape by june 1, 2013. When I go to NYC.
Yah. It's still in the agenda, as far as it being attainable, I'm not sure on that one yet.

Today for myself, I chose 3 piano songs that I wanted to learn, and I learned them.
It was quite a satisfactory experience, when I realized I still had the "ear" to learn piano quickly.
I can't read sheet music anymore.
I'm sure I could if I tried, and practiced etc. But. who are we kidding... I'm only 137 days into this challenge, so I should probably save something like that for maybe 200 days in? Maybe.. maybe?
 well, there you guys go.
laugh, cry, or send me a msg on if tattoo shops give refunds. I don't want to go back in there guns blazing, if it's something that is not do-able. *tear*

1 comment:

  1. oh no! That sucks!

    I have no idea if tattoo shops give refunds :( What I do know is my brother got a bad tattoo once and he ended up going somewhere else to get it fixed.

    ReplyDelete

Bambi on Ice

We’ve made it through another year! For some of you, 2019 might have been the hardest year and for others it may have been the best year yet...